Pancake & Waffle Brunch Bar
30 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
270 Calories per Serving
What could make brunch even more exciting? How about a bunny-filled brunch table featuring pancakes, waffles and toppings galore? This loaded waffle and pancake bar turns any breakfast or brunch gathering into a family-friendly celebration. The sweet, customizable and ultra-yummy toppings are sure to please both adults and kids alike!
- 1 2/3 cups Annie's™ Organic Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 box frozen Annie's™ Organic Strawberry Shortcake Waffles or
- 1 box frozen Annie's Birthday Cake Waffles
- 1 cup Annie's™ Organic Birthday Cake Bunny Grahams™ Baked Graham Snacks
- 8 pouches Annie's™ Organic Berry Patch Bunny Fruit™ Flavored Snacks
- Maple syrup, if desired
- Whipped cream, if desired
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat or griddle to 375°F. (Surface is ready when drops of water jump around.) To measure mix, we recommend spooning into a dry measuring cup and leveling. In medium bowl, stir together mix, milk and egg with fork or whisk until smooth. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot greased skillet for each pancake. Cook until bubbles break on surface and edges just begin to dry, about 1 minute 30 seconds. Turn; cook until golden brown, about 1 minute 30 seconds. Place on serving platter.
- Meanwhile, make frozen waffles as directed on package. Place on serving platter.
- Place berries, graham snacks and fruit snacks in individual bowls, or place directly on serving platter. Serve with maple syrup and whipped cream.
- Serve waffles and pancakes with vanilla or fruit-flavored yogurt, sprinkles and pats of butter. If desired, you can substitute any fresh seasonal fruits for the berries.
- If desired, you can substitute any flavor of Annie’s™ Organic Bunny Grahams for the Annie’s™ Organic Birthday Cake Bunny Grahams™ Baked Graham Snacks.
- To make cute bunny-shaped pancakes for your waffle and pancake bar, transfer the pancake batter into a plastic squeeze bottle. Squeeze two 3-inch tall “ears,” one 5-inch circular “face” and two 2 1/2-inch circular “cheeks” onto a hot greased skillet or griddle. Cook for about 1 1/2 minutes on each side. If the tip of the squeeze bottle is too small, use clean kitchen shears to snip the tip to your desired size. Place the bunny ears on a plate, top with the face and then add the cheeks. Place one slice of strawberry in between the cheeks to make the nose, then create the eyes using whipped cream and two blueberries
2 Pancakes or Waffles, with Toppings Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 450mg; Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g); Protein 5g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 45%; Calcium 8%; Iron 4%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 2 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 3.5