Birthday Cake Bunnies Cinnamon Roll Lasagna
Whether you’re making dessert for a birthday brunch or a festive Easter celebration, everybunny will love this sweet cinnamon roll lasagna. Topped with adorable Annie’s™ Organic Birthday Cake Bunny Grahams™ Baked Graham Snacks and colorful sprinkles, this decorated layer cake makes a big impression any day of the year!
- 2 cans refrigerated Annie’s™ Organic Cinnamon Rolls with Icing (5 Count)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons rainbow mix candy sprinkles
- 1/2 cup Annie's™ Organic Birthday Cake Bunny Grahams™ Baked Graham Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll both cans of dough (do not separate into rolls). Fold in half horizontally, bringing ends of each roll together; using clean kitchen scissors, cut folded edges to make two layers. Gently stretch and press into dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and baked through. Cool completely, at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat icing packages from cinnamon roll cans, cream cheese and butter with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat on medium-low speed until mixture is blended and smooth. Remove top layer of cinnamon rolls; spoon half of cream cheese mixture over bottom cinnamon roll layer, and spread evenly. Top with 1 tablespoon of the candy sprinkles.
- Place top layer of cinnamon rolls on top of mixture in dish. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over cinnamon roll layer; spread evenly. Top with remaining tablespoon of candy sprinkles. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with graham snacks. Cut into 5 rows by 3 rows. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pieces.
- While slicing the Cinnamon Roll Lasagna, wipe knife with warm, damp towel between each cut for a clean presentation.
- If desired, you can substitute any flavor of Annie’s™ Organic Bunny Grahams™ Baked Graham Snacks for the Annie’s™ Organic Birthday Cake Bunny Grahams™ Baked Graham Snacks.
- Dollop spoonfuls of frosting evenly over each layer before spreading. This will keep the cinnamon roll topping from mixing in with the frosting.
1 Serving Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 150); Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 580mg; Total Carbohydrate 79g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 57g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 2%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 4 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 3 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 5