Cobweb Crunch Mix
This sweet and salty Halloween-inspired snack mix is packed with yum. All monsters, scary, sweet, big or small will come running for this soon-to-be favorite!
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 5 teaspoons Halloween-colored sprinkles or nonpareils
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup Annie's Organic Honey Bunny Grahams
- 1 box (4 oz) Annie's Organic Berry Patch or Summer Strawberry Bunny Fruit Snacks or 1 box Annie's Organic Sour Bunnies Fruit Snacks
- Line large rimmed baking pan with waxed paper; spread pretzels evenly in pan.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on Medium (50%) 45 seconds; stir. Continue heating in 15-second intervals, stirring vigorously after each, until chips are melted and stirred smooth.
- Transfer melted chips to resealable food-storage plastic bag, and cut small corner off one end. Drizzle onto pretzels, and immediately add sprinkles. Allow to stand about 30 minutes or until set.
- In large bowl, add remaining ingredients. Stir in pretzels.
- Be sure to add sprinkles immediately after drizzling white vanilla baking chips onto pretzels to make sure they stick! This mix is best the first day. If needed, store loosely covered at room temperature for up to two days.