Loaded Baked Potato Mac & Cheese
15 Minutes Prep
- 3 slices bacon (can be substituted for vegetarian bacon)
- 1 box Annie’s Homegrown Shells and Real Aged Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese (optional for extra cheesiness)
- Boil 6 cups water in a medium saucepan. While the water is heating…cook the bacon until crisp and remove from the pan and set aside to drain and cool.
- Boil the pasta according to the directions on the box. While the pasta is cooking…wash and chop chives and crumble cooled bacon.
- Empty the pasta into a colander and set aside to drain. While pasta is draining…
- Add the butter, sour cream or Greek yogurt, and Real Aged Cheddar cheese packet to the warm saucepan and whisk until evenly combined.
- Add the pasta back to the pan along with bacon, chives, and shredded cheese (if using) and stir well to evenly coat with sauce. Enjoy!