Vegan Jalapeno Popper Mac
15 Minutes Prep
The ultimate creamy, dreamy comfort dish made with a jalapeño kick – perfect if you’re diggin’ a plant-based diet or if you’re just down with deliciousness.
- 1 box Annie’s Organic Cheddar Flavor Vegan Mac
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare mac & cheese according to package directions. Stir in vegan cream cheese.
- Add the jalapeño slices and red bell pepper, and stir to combine.
- Transfer to an oven-safe skillet or baking dish and top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake 6-8 minutes, or until breadcrumbs are golden brown and toasty.
- Serve warm.