Bunny Fruit Salad
This colorful fruit and bunny mix is sure to brighten anybunny’s day! Try packing this adorable Bunny Fruit Salad in a lunch box, or serve it at brunch with yogurt so kids can make their own parfaits—either way, it’s a family-favorite snack with a fresh twist you’ll love!
- 2 cups diced unpeeled red apples
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup navel orange segments (2 medium)
- 1/2 cup peeled, halved and sliced kiwifruit (2 small)
- 1/2 cup halved grapes
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup Annie's Organic Honey Bunny Grahams™ Baked Graham Snacks
- Vanilla yogurt, if desired
- In large bowl, toss apples and juice. Arrange fruits separately on serving platter, or add remaining fruit to bowl with apple mixture, and toss to coat; transfer to platter or serving bowl.
- Garnish with graham snacks. Serve with yogurt.
- For DIY Easter Bunny Fruit Salad parfaits, set out clear cups and arrange the fruits on a platter next to a side of vanilla yogurt. Everyone can customize the layers of yogurt, fruit and bunnies in their own parfait cup.
- If desired, you can substitute any flavor of Annie’s™ Organic Bunny Grahams™ for the Annie’s™ Organic Honey Bunny Grahams™ Baked Graham Snacks.
- Don't have orange juice on hand? You should be able to squeeze at least 2 tablespoons of orange juice from the removed rinds and center membranes of the sectioned oranges.
About 1/2 Cup Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 10); Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 20mg; Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 9g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 4%; Iron 0%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Fruit, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate,
Carbohydrate Choice: 1