Organic Cinnamon Rolls
Sweeten up your morning with Annie’s Organic Cinnamon Rolls! Made with the goodness of Annie’s, our yummy cinnamon rolls are made with high-quality ingredients and no artificial flavors, hydrogenated oils or high-fructose corn syrup. Even sweeter, our ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls come with a side of old-fashioned icing for swirled-on deliciousness. Simply place flat on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Then, slather your cinnamon rolls in creamy icing and prepare to devour. Head over to the refrigerated dough aisle and grab a can of five organic cinnamon rolls! Annie's makes products in over 20 family-friendly categories — from fruit-flavored snacks and cereal to mac & cheese. For busy bunnies and families on the go, we help make life a little easier and more delicious by sweetening-up packed lunches or by adding to a savory, yummy dinner. Annie’s is devoted to spreading goodness through nourishing, tasty foods and kindness to the planet.
Allergens / Disclaimers
CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
Made with Goodness:
- CANNED CINNAMON ROLLS: Annie's organic cinnamon rolls are ready to bake and come with old fashioned icing
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or high fructose corn syrup
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Certified organic ingredients
- QUICK AND EASY: Grab a can of five ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls for a sweet breakfast addition in minutes
- GOOD EATS: Annie's is a purpose-driven brand believing that together, we can leave behind a healthier planet for our kids
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Annie's. Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today.
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Water, Organic Palm Oil, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda), Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Invert Syrup, Organic Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Organic Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum, Organic Rice Extract, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Organic Natural Flavor.
CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
- Baking Instructions
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for nonstick cookie sheet). Grease cookie sheet.
- 2. Place rolls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove rolls from cookie sheet; cool slightly.
- 4. Cut tip from corner of icing pouch; squeeze icing on rolls.
Serving size: 1 roll with icing (99g)
Amount per serving (Calories as packaged): 320
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||24g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||24g||48%|
|Protein||4g||% Daily Value not available|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
You choose the bunny on the box. We choose certified organic goodness.
Learn Why Organic Matters
We’re committed to organic ingredients because we believe that organic benefits everybunny—you, farmers & the planet we all share. Certified organic always means no GMOs, minimizing toxic, persistent pesticides, and so much more.