Organic Cinnamon Rolls
Allergens / Disclaimers
Made with Goodness:
- CINNAMON FLAVORED ROLLS: Made with a robust homemade cinnamon flavor
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or high-fructose corn syrup for added goodness
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Certified organic ingredients
- EASY PREP: Just bake in the oven at 350 degrees F (or 325 degrees F for non-stick cookie sheets) for 18-20. minutes or until golden brown
- GOOD EATS: Annie's is a purpose-driven brand believing that together, we can leave behind a healthier planet for our kids
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Annie's; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
- Baking Instructions
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for nonstick cookie sheet). Grease cookie sheet.
- 2. Place rolls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove rolls from cookie sheet; cool slightly.
- 4. Cut tip from corner of icing pouch; squeeze icing on rolls.
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||24g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||24g||48%|
|Protein||4g||% Daily Value not available|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
You choose the bunny on the box. We choose certified organic goodness.
We’re committed to organic ingredients because we believe that organic benefits everybunny—you, farmers & the planet we all share. Certified organic always means no GMOs, minimizing toxic, persistent pesticides, and so much more.