Cheesy Hot Dog Macaroni & Cheese Cup
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
310 Calories per Serving
Mac & cheese with hot dogs? Yes, please! You won’t believe how easy this hot dog mac & cheese is to make—it’s the perfect weeknight dinner that older kids can whip up themselves! And the best part? This must-make comfort meal is ready in just 10 minutes with the help of your microwave.
- 1 single-serving cup Annie's™ Real Aged Cheddar Microwavable Macaroni & Cheese
- 1/2 hot dog, sliced in half moons, heated (1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Annie's™ Organic Cheddar Bunnies Baked Crackers, if desired
- Make microwavable macaroni & cheese in microwave as directed on package.
- Top pasta with heated hot dog slices, sharp cheddar cheese and crackers.
- If desired, you can substitute Annie’s™ White Cheddar Microwavable Macaroni & Cheese for the Annie’s™ Real Aged Cheddar Microwavable Macaroni & Cheese.
- To make heating the hot dogs easier, slice lengthwise and then into half moons.
- Make it your own by adding additional hot dog condiments, such as relish, mustard or ketchup on top.
About 1 Cup Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 110); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 650mg; Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 3g); Protein 11g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 15%; Iron 6%;
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1 High-Fat Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2.5