Pizza Macaroni & Cheese Cup
Can’t decide between macaroni and pizza for dinner? Then you’re bound to enjoy this Pizza Macaroni & Cheese Cup. Parmesan cheese, pizza sauce, mini pepperoni slices and microwaveable mac & cheese, combine to create a kid-friendly meal that’s on the table in just 10 minutes. Whip up a tasty cup of pizza mac & cheese the next time you need an easy dinner—your taste buds will thank you!
- 1 single-serving cup Annie's™ Real Aged Cheddar Microwavable Macaroni & Cheese
- 2 tablespoons mini pepperoni slices
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Make microwavable macaroni & cheese in microwave as directed on package.
- Stir 1 tablespoon of the mini pepperoni slices into pasta; top with remaining tablespoon pepperoni slices. Top with pizza sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Squeezable pizza sauce makes topping your pizza mac & cheese even faster!
- Instead of mini pepperoni, you can use cooked Italian sausage or chopped Canadian bacon.
- If desired, you can substitute Annie’s™ White Cheddar Microwavable Macaroni & Cheese for the Annie’s™ Real Aged Cheddar Microwavable Macaroni & Cheese.
About 1 Cup Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 750mg; Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 3g); Protein 11g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 10%; Iron 6%;
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1 High-Fat Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2.5