Granola Bar FroYo Bites
2 Hours Prep
We’d like ya to meet the hoppiest treat in town: Gluten Free Granola Bars topped with frozen yogurt and sprinkles!
- 1 box Annie’s Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- 1 cup frozen yogurt, softened slightly
- Optional : Chocolate covered sunflower seeds, organic rainbow sprinkles, chopped nuts
- Line a small baking dish with plastic wrap.
- Place granola bars side-by-side in one layer in the bottom of the dish, pressing together so they touch.
- Spread softened frozen yogurt evenly over the top of the granola bar layer.
- Top with chocolate covered sunflower seeds, sprinkles or nuts, as desired.
- Place in the freezer and freeze at least two hours, or until the frozen yogurt is solid.
- To serve, remove bars from pan and slice into squares. Serve immediately or keep in the freezer until ready to enjoy!