Mummy Pizza Pasta Bowls
Get your pizza fix, complete with hidden veggies, with these fun mummy pasta bowls. A spook-tacular dinner to fuel your mini ghouls and goblins!
- 1 box (6.8 oz) Annie's One-Pot Pasta Pizza Mac with Hidden Veggies
- Italian sausage
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 4 slices (0.7 oz each) mozzarella cheese, cut into 6 strips each
- 4 black or green olives, sliced
- Prepare One-Pot Pasta according to package directions (including milk and meat ingredients).
- Divide into bowls and top each bowl with 4 slices of pepperoni.
- Place 6 strips of cheese overlapping to look like mummy bandages, and add olives for eyes.
- Don’t care for pepperoni? Swap slices of Canadian bacon or cut slices of cheese instead.