Gluten Free Quinoa Zucchini Mac
Prep time: 15 Minutes
This Mix-in Monday combo is not only gluten free, but it’s the perfect go-to dinner, packed with veggies (and extra cheese). Because… balance.
- 1 box Gluten Free Quinoa Rice Pasta & White Cheddar
- 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon organic butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups zucchini noodles
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Prepare mac & cheese according to package directions (with butter).
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté mushrooms five minutes. Add zucchini noodles and sun-dried tomatoes and cook another 3-5 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
- Stir mac and cheese into the veggie skillet and toss to combine. Sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Serve warm.