Bunny Graham Cupcakes
Decorated Easter bunny cupcakes have carrot cake beat when it comes to Easter desserts—even our bunnies agree! Made easy with Annie’s™ Organic Confetti Cake Mix and decorated with adorable bunny-shaped graham snacks, these sweet frosted bunny cupcakes are a sure hit at any spring celebration.
- 1 box (21 oz) Annie’s™ Organic Confetti Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Food color, as desired
- 1 1/2 cups Annie's™ Organic Friends Bunny Grahams™ Baked Graham Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Make cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat softened butter and 2 1/2 cups of the powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Add milk and vanilla; mix well. Add remaining 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar; beat until smooth. Tint frosting with food color.
- Frost each cupcake; decorate with graham snacks and as desired using photo as a guide.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature up to 3 days.
- Decorate Easter bunny cupcakes with jelly beans, pastel chocolate-covered Jordan almonds, Easter-themed sprinkles or shredded coconut tinted with green food color to create "grass." To pipe frosting grass or star shapes onto your bunny cupcakes, place the frosting in a piping bag fitted with a grass tip or star tip. If you prefer a cleaner look, fill 1 large resealable freezer plastic bag with frosting, then cut off the bottom corner of the bag and pipe one large swirl of icing on top of each cupcake.
- If desired, you can substitute any flavor of Annie’s™ Organic Bunny Grahams™ for the Annie's™ Organic Friends Bunny Grahams™ Baked Graham Snacks.
- Frosting too thick? Beat in additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, to achieve desired consistency.
1 Cupcake Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 40mg; Sodium 180mg; Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 38g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 2%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 3 Other Carbohydrate, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 3