It just isn’t Thanksgiving without a hand turkey! They’re so easy for little hands to draw and color, and they make the best Thanksgiving decorations around. In fact, you could have your little one make a gaggle of them and tape them all over your front window — or send them to friends and family with a note of gratitude.
For this craft project, we’ve left space for a hand turkey and a few words of thanks. We’ve also provided some fun cutouts your kiddo can color and stick on their hand turkey.
- Our hand turkey craft sheet
- Colored pencils or crayons
- Glue stick
- Annie’s Organic Cheddar Bunnies and Annie’s Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks
- Print your hand turkey craft sheets. Tip: print a few so you can make a whole bunch of hand turkeys.
- Trace your hand onto the sheets with colored pencils or crayons, then color in your hand turkey and the decorations.
- Carefully cut out the hand turkeys and the decorations.
- Glue the decorations onto your turkeys.
- Fuel your creativity with some tasty Annie’s snacks!