If your little bunnies are hopping around looking for something to do, how about a round (or three!) of bingo? It’s a simple game that even the littles in your family can play! If your family is in town for the holidays, get them involved, too. Call a neighbor, invite a BFF over — everyone loves bingo, and it’s always more fun with more people!
Of course, it’s just not a party without plenty of Annie’s snacks. We love to use our Cheddar Bunnies or Bunny Grahams as tokens. That way, players can gobble up their tokens after every round — and everybunny’s a winner!
- Printable bingo cards
- Crayons or colored pencils
- A bowl or hat
- Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies or Bunny Grahams for tokens
- Bonus: prizes for your winners
- Click the button above to print a bingo card for each player, plus an extra one for the emcee.
- Have everybunny color in their bingo card and add their name to it.
- While they’re coloring, cut out the squares of the extra board and put them in a hat.
- When everyone is ready, draw one square at a time. The first player to get five squares in a row is the winner. The winner should shout, “BINGO!” A big round of applause for them — tasty bunny snacks for everyone.
- Start over, it’s different every time!