Have you ever wondered where all the animals go in the wintertime? Some of them migrate, like the geese, who fly south. Some of them stay right here, in our backyards and parks. They might be hibernating (read: snoring away the winter), or they might be sheltering in nests, caves, holes, and ponds that protect them from cold weather and predators.
Let’s help our animal friends stay safe and warm this winter — by drawing them some cozy homes.
- Crayons or colored pencils
- Glue stick
- Tasty Annie’s snacks
- Print the activity pages.
- Carefully cut out the turtle, squirrel, bear, and bunny figures.
- Draw a comfy winter home for each of the animals.
- Glue the animals into their homes.
- Reward yourself with a snack — being creative is hard work!