Disney 100th Shapes Pasta & Cheddar
Allergens / Disclaimers
Made with Goodness:
- DISNEY MAC AND CHEESE: Fun-shaped pasta with cheddar cheese to celebrate Disney's 100th anniversary
- THREE FUN SHAPES: Discover the three fun shapes pulled from favorite Disney movies, including Woody's Hat, Simba's Paw, and a Disney Princess Crown
- MADE WITH GOODNESS: We make our Annie's mac and cheese with organic pasta and real cheese
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives
- STAMP COLLECTION: Every box comes with fun scenes from your favorite Disney movies
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Annie's; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
- YUM IN 14 MINUTES 1. BOIL 6 cups water in a large saucepan.
- 2. Stir in PASTA and cook 12-14 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally. 3. Drain pasta in COLANDER. While pasta is draining... 4. Add 3 Tbsp low fat MILK to the warm saucepan. Richer flavor: add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter. 5. SPRINKLE cheese over milk; stir to combine. 6. Add cooked pasta and STIR well.
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||5g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0g||0%|
|Protein||10g||% Daily Value not available|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
Made with hoppy, wholesome ingredients.
We’re on a mission to make food that meets the high standards that we and our bunny fans share. From bunny snacks to mac, each & every product is packed with yum and made with organic ingredients.