We all remember the joy of opening our lunch boxes — what kind of sandwich did our parents pack? Was there any dessert? And, of course, the best surprise of all was always a little lunch box note.
Now you can make a little lunchtime magic for your kiddos! Just download the sheet, color in the cards, and cut them out, so you can tuck one in every lunch.
- Our printable coloring page
- Colored pencils or crayons
- Cheddar Bunnies galore
- Click the button above to print your own coloring page.
- Color in each note with colored pencils or crayons.
- Enjoy some Annie’s snacks as you color, of course — isn’t coloring so relaxing and fun?!
- Cut out each card and tuck one into each kid’s lunch box.