Vegan Red Lentil Spirals with Sweet Potato & Pumpkin
Made with Goodness:
- One 5.5 oz box of Annie’s Spirals Sweet Potato Pumpkin Vegan Mac Dinner with Red Lentil Pasta
- Made with red lentil spiral pasta and a sweet potato and pumpkin sauce for the perfect plant-based kids dinner option
- Contains USDA Certified Organic ingredients and no artificial flavors or synthetic colors
- Serve Annie's spirals as a side dish in place of kids mac and cheese, or use it to prepare baked vegan mac
- Boxed vegan mac and sauce ready in just six minutes for a quick, easy and yummy part of a kids dinner
- Box Tops for Education product that can earn cash for schools in need with the Box Tops App
|Nutrient Name||As Packaged|
|% Daily Value *|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0g0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
Delicious. Wholesome. And totally vegan.
Here at Annie’s, we’re on a mission to make more yum for everybunny. Because whether you’re vegan or just diggin’ a plant-based diet, you still deserve deliciousness.