SUPER! Mac Shells & Real Aged Cheddar
Allergens / Disclaimers
Made with Goodness:
- PROTEIN MAC AND CHEESE: Enjoy the creamy, cheesy tastes of Annie's Super! Mac protein macaroni and cheese in a delicious Shells & Real Aged Cheddar flavor
- MIGHTIER BY THE MOUTHFUL: Each serving of Annie's Super! Mac has 15g of protein and 6g of fiber* *Contains 6g of total fat per serving
- MADE WITH GOODNESS: Enjoy every spoonful of Annie's macaroni and cheese made with organic pasta and real cheese
- JUST THE GOOD STUFF: No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives
- EASY TO PREPARE: Follow the instructions and add low-fat milk and butter for yummy mac n cheese in minutes
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Annie's; download the Box Tops App to learn more and start earning cash for schools in need today
- YUM IN 9 MINUTES
- 1-BOIL 6 cups water in a large saucepan.
- 2-Stir in PASTA and cook 7-9 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally.
- 3- Drain pasta in COLANDER. While pasta is draining…
- 4- Add ¼ cup low fat MILK to the warm saucepan.
- Richer flavor: add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter.
- 5- SPRINKLE cheese over milk; stir to combine.
- 6- Add cooked pasta and STIR well.
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||5g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
Made with hoppy, wholesome ingredients.
We’re on a mission to make food that meets the high standards that we and our bunny fans share. From bunny snacks to mac, each & every product is packed with yum and made with organic ingredients.