Organic Thousand Island Dressing
Allergens / Disclaimers
Made with Goodness:
- SALAD DRESSING: Enjoy the sweet, tangy flavor of Annie's Thousand Island Dressing
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Delicious organic salad dressing to dress up those greens
- FULL OF FLAVOR: Add some tangy flavor with yummy Thousand Island dressing
- STOCK YOUR PANTRY: Keep a bottle in your pantry for last-minute meals
- SAMPLE THEM ALL: Try all the tasty flavors of Annie's salad dressings
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Annie's; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||5g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||5g||10%|
|Protein||0g||% Daily Value not available|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
You choose the bunny on the box. We choose certified organic goodness.
We’re committed to organic ingredients because we believe that organic benefits everybunny—you, farmers & the planet we all share. Certified organic always means no GMOs, minimizing toxic, persistent pesticides, and so much more.