Organic Crescent Rolls
Allergens / Disclaimers
Made with Goodness:
- CRESCENT ROLLS: Pick up a can of Annie's Organic Crescent Rolls for your next meal
- READY TO BAKE: Simply roll the dough into crescents, bake in the oven and devour
- TRY FUN RECIPES: Use this organic dough for fun recipes like pigs in a blanket or a stuffed crescent ring
- MADE WITH GOODNESS: No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or high-fructose corn syrup
- GOOD EATS: Annie's is a purpose-driven brand believing that together, we can leave behind a healthier planet for our kids
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Annie's - Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
- Baking Instructions
- HEAT oven to 375°F (or 350°F for nonstick cookie sheet).
- UNROLL dough; separate into 8 triangles. Roll up each triangle, starting at wide end.
- PLACE rolls 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Curve into crescent shape.
- BAKE 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5g||% Daily Value not available|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||2g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||2g||5%|
|Protein||1g||% Daily Value not available|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
You choose the bunny on the box. We choose certified organic goodness.
We’re committed to organic ingredients because we believe that organic benefits everybunny—you, farmers & the planet we all share. Certified organic always means no GMOs, minimizing toxic, persistent pesticides, and so much more.