Organic Crescent Rolls
When you're looking for the perfect dinner rolls to complement your meal, try a ready-to-bake package of Annie's Organic Crescent Rolls. Your family will come hopping to the dinner table when they smell the delicious, warm aromas of crescent rolls hot out of the oven. We make our rolls with certified-organic dough and no artificial flavors, synthetic colors or high-fructose corn syrup. Keep a can in the refrigerator for a quick-and-easy addition to your next meal plan. Everybunny will love each flaky, warm bite of Annie's Crescent Rolls. Annie's makes products in over 20 family-friendly categories — from fruit-flavored snacks and cereal to mac & cheese. For busy bunnies and families on the go, we help make life a little easier and more delicious by sweetening up packed lunches or by adding to a savory, yummy dinner. Annie’s is devoted to spreading goodness through nourishing, tasty foods and kindness to the planet.
Allergens / Disclaimers
CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
Made with Goodness:
- CRESCENT ROLLS: Pick up a can of Annie's Organic Crescent Rolls for your next meal
- READY TO BAKE: Simply roll the dough into crescents, bake in the oven and devour
- TRY FUN RECIPES: Use this organic dough for fun recipes like pigs in a blanket or a stuffed crescent ring
- MADE WITH GOODNESS: No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or high-fructose corn syrup
- GOOD EATS: Annie's is a purpose-driven brand believing that together, we can leave behind a healthier planet for our kids
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Annie's - Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Organic Wheat Flour, Water, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda), Sea Salt, Organic Canola and Sunflower Oils, Xanthan Gum, Organic Natural Flavor.
CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
- Baking Instructions
- HEAT oven to 375°F (or 350°F for nonstick cookie sheet).
- UNROLL dough; separate into 8 triangles. Roll up each triangle, starting at wide end.
- PLACE rolls 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Curve into crescent shape.
- BAKE 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving size: 1 roll (28g)
Amount per serving (Calories as packaged): 100
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5g||% Daily Value not available|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||2g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||2g||5%|
|Protein||1g||% Daily Value not available|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
You choose the bunny on the box. We choose certified organic goodness.
Learn Why Organic Matters
We’re committed to organic ingredients because we believe that organic benefits everybunny—you, farmers & the planet we all share. Certified organic always means no GMOs, minimizing toxic, persistent pesticides, and so much more.