Reduced Sodium Mac & Cheese
Made with Goodness:
- 25% less sodium than the leading brands
- 10g protein per serving
- Made with 100% real cheese
- Cheese from cows not treated with rBST (no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non rBST-treated cows).
- No artificial flavors, synthetic colors, or synthetic preservatives
- We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients
6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
pasta, bring to boil. Cook 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally.
While pasta is draining...
3 Tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan.
(OPTIONAL: Add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
cheese over milk;
stir to combine
cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well.
For a RICHER flavor, add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter!
For a CREAMY, TANGY version, replace milk with 1/2 cup yogurt!
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||As prepared|
|Calories from Fat||35||40|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4g*||6%||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11%||11%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g||16%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||9%||9%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|* Amount in Mix. As prepared with 3 Tbsp lowfat milk, one serving provides 4g total fat (2.5g sat. fat), 41 Omg sodium, 48g total carb. (5g sugars), and I lg protein.|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs|