- 3 slices of bacon (can be substituted for vegetarian bacon)
- 1 box Annie’s Homegrown Shells and Real Aged Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese (optional for extra cheesiness)
Servings: about 3
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Boil 6 cups water in a medium saucepan. While the water is heating…cook the bacon until crisp and remove from the pan and set aside to drain and cool.
- Boil the pasta according to the directions on the box. While the pasta is cooking…wash and chop chives and crumble cooled bacon.
- Empty the pasta into a colander and set aside to drain. While pasta is draining…
- Add the butter, sour cream or Greek yogurt, and Real Aged Cheddar cheese packet to the warm saucepan and whisk until evenly combined.
- Add the pasta back to the pan along with bacon, chives, and shredded cheese (if using) and stir well to evenly coat with sauce. Enjoy!
Watch how to make bacon cups here.
(Made with vegetarian bacon and cheese)
Loaded Baked Potato Mac & Cheese,
(Made with real bacon)