SEVENTH GENERATION, ANNIE’S & ZARBEE’S “SPOOK-FREE HALLOWEEN” GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsors: Annie’s Homegrown, Inc., 1610 5th Street, Berkeley, CA 94710 (General Mills), Seventh Generation, Inc., 60 Lake Street, Burlington, VT 05401, and Zarbee’s, 11650 State St #101, Draper, UT 84020 (the “Sponsors”).
- How to Enter: The Spook-Free Halloween Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) starts at 9:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on October 15, 2017 and ends at 4:59 P.M. CT on October 29, 2017 PST (the “Giveaway Entry Period”). To enter, submit the form on the giveaway landing page to receive one (1) entry (an “Entry”). Limit one (1) entry per person during the Giveaway Entry Period.
By submitting your Entry, you agree that your Entry conforms to these Official Rules and that the Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may disqualify your Entry for any reason at any time, including if they determines, in their sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by the Sponsors, in their sole discretion.
- Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Annie’s Homegrown, Seventh Generation, Zarbee’s, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or household members (whether or not related) of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Giveaway is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law.
No Automated Entries. You must fill out your own entry form without the use of any automated promotion entry filling services or form filling services. The use of any automated, programmed, robotic or similar system to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entries filled out by anyone other than you will be disqualified. Auto entries prohibited.
Three (3) Prizes: Each prize consists of an assorted selection of products from Seventh Generation, Annie’s and Zarbees. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $250.
Total ARV of all prizes is approximately seven hundred and fifty ($750.00). Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Giveaway Entry Period. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash but Sponsors reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for any applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with the prize receipt and/or use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at the Sponsors sole discretion. Prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsors. Limit one prize per person. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Drawing and Awarding of Prize; Verification of Winner: Sponsors will select three (3) potential winners (each, a “Potential Winner”) by a random drawing from all eligible Entries received and combined during the Giveaway Entry Period on or about November 4, 2017. Potential winners will be notified on or about November 4, 2017 via email and will be required to contact Sponsors within three (3) days. The Potential Winners are not official winners (“Winner”) until his/her eligibility has been verified and he/she has been notified that verification is complete. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Giveaway. In addition to the releases and other requirements forth within these Official Rules, at Sponsors discretion, each Potential Winner (parent/legal guardian if Potential Winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (unless prohibited) (collectively an “Affidavit”), which must be received by Sponsors within five (5) days of the date notice. In this situation, if a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she refuses his/her prize for any reason, that Potential Winner forfeits the prize and Sponsors will select an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this Giveaway, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Winner agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsors may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation or notification to or permission from such winner or any other third party. By entering this Giveaway, entrants agree that the Sponsors, and their promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Giveaway, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Giveaway. Sponsors and their advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, delayed, destroyed, inaccurate, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Giveaway should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsors corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Giveaway. In such event, Sponsors may select potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsors, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway. Sponsors may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Giveaway or winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsors representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION — ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles, California; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
Giveaway sponsored by:
Annie’s Homegrown, Inc.
1610 5th Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
Seventh Generation, Inc.,
60 Lake Street, Burlington,
11650 State St #101,
Draper, UT 84020