- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower with a little olive oil, salt & pepper and roast on a baking sheet for 30 minutes (or until golden brown)
- Prepare your shells and cheese (according to the box). Mix together, adding enough almond milk to make it creamy.
- To your pot of mac & cheese (while it’s still hot), add chopped jalapeños, kale and stir until the kale wilts. Stir in the roasted cauliflower, and a grating of fontina cheese if you like. Season with salt & pepper.
- Curl up on the couch under a blanket and enjoy!
For more recipes from Love and Lemons, click here.