- 1 lb. fresh Atlantic salmon
- 1/4 cup Annie’s Goddess Dressing
- Brown rice or quinoa
- 1 cucumber
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Feta cheese
- Kalamata olives
- Cut your salmon into smaller single portion fillets and place skin down on a pan.
- Drizzle a few tablespoons of Annie’s Homegrown Goddess Dressing on your salmon fillets. Place lemon slices on top.
- Put in the oven and broil on low.
- Slice up cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and kalamata olives into small pieces and set aside.
- Prepare rice according to instructions.
- Once your rice is prepared, mix in feta, tomatoes, olives and cucumbers.
- Check on salmon. You’ll know it’s finished when it flakes easily with a fork and no longer has a pink center.
- Serve salmon on rice and enjoy!
Click here for more recipes from Dette Cakes.