Fruit and Quinoa Salad + Yogurt Dressing
This colorful summer fruit salad is almost too pretty to eat.
- 1 cup tricolor quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 2, 4-oz. containers of Annie’s Organic Whole Milk Summer Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 lime
- 10 small tender mint leaves
- Rinse the quinoa in a fine mesh sieve until water runs clear and drain.
- Add water, quinoa, and salt in a pot. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until water is absorbed.
- Let quinoa sit for 5 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork.
- Refrigerate quinoa until cool.
- Combine the cooled quinoa, kiwi, blackberries, strawberries, chopped avocado, yogurt, and lime juice and zest. Gently toss the ingredients to combine.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
For more recipes from The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch, click here.