- Using your blender, combine the yogurt, berries and coconut milk until smooth and creamy.
- Drop two Bunny Fruit Snacks into the bottom of each popsicle mold (six in total). Next, fill each mold a little less than half with the yogurt mixture, then freeze molds for one hour.
- Drop in 1-2 more Bunny Fruit Snacks into each mold and fill each to the top with the remaining yogurt mixture. Drop 1-2 more Bunny Fruit Snacks into the top of each mold.
- Add the popsicle sticks into each mold and freeze for six hours or longer.
- To get the popsicles to easily slide out of the the molds, dip the molds in warm water. Hold molds in warm water for 20-30 seconds until popsicles slide out easily when pulled by the stick.
For more recipes from Frugal Foodie Mama, click here.