Autumn Spiced Popcorn Snack Mix
Snuggly couch, meet your new snacking BFF.
- 4 cups Annie’s Organic White Cheddar Popcorn
- 3 cups sweet potato chips
- 1 cup whole pecans, toasted
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme leaves or ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper*
*Add more cayenne pepper if you like it spicy!
- Empty the popcorn, chips, and pecans into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the oil and remaining ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Stir to combine.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture around the sides of the popcorn bowl.
- Toss with a large spoon until the spiced oil is evenly distributed over the mixture. Enjoy!