NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of General Mills, Administrator, and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. How to Enter: To enter the Annie’s ‘Think Outside The Box’ Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), from 9:00 am PST on May 18, 2020 to 11:59 pm PST on May 24, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”), visit: https://bit.ly/2WrOQIW
To receive one (1) entry: On The Annie’s ‘Think Outside The Box’ landing page (https://bit.ly/2WrOQIW), Click ‘UPLOAD AN IMAGE’, and select an image from your device. Click the blue check mark on the upper right and you should be taken to a form. Fill out the form in full, and click ‘Submit’.
Limit one (1) Entry per household throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Automated Entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro or any other means which subvert the Entry process will be void and will result in disqualification. All Entries must be received by 11:59 pm PST on May 24, 2020 to be eligible.
If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that an Entry violates any of the following requirements, the corresponding Entry may be deemed void:
a. The photo used for each Entry must be unique and not previously submitted, published, or won previous awards for the Sweepstakes or any other promotion as part of an Entry. The same image cannot be entered into the Sweepstakes more than one time.
b. The Entry may not contain any content that is lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic or contains nudity, disparaging, defamatory, derogatory toward any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, libelous, obscene, or that otherwise contains inappropriate content or objectionable material as determined by Sponsor in its sole and unfettered discretion.
c. The Entry must not promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), promote any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or promote any particular political agenda or message.
d. The Entry must not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, other people, or companies.
e. The Entry must be your original work, created solely by you, and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual rights of any person or entity, including, without limitation, copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media).
f. The Entry must not contain the likeness of any person without the consent of the person whose likeness is included in the Entry.
g. If individuals are included in your photo, you must provide all signed releases and consents necessary (if requested by Sponsor) to permit the exhibition and use of the Entry by Sponsor as set forth in these Official Rules. If any person appearing in your Entry is under the age of majority in his/her state, the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on the release (if requested by Sponsor).
h. The Entry must not contain any personally identifiable information such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses, or street addresses.
i. The Entry may not identify any commercial content, including, without limitation, any trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by parties other than General Mills.
j. The Entry must not communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
k. The Entry must not violate any law.
By submitting your Entry, you agree that your Entry conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify your Entry for any reason at any time, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In addition, and although Sponsor is under no obligation to re-post or feature your Entry, you hereby grant permission for the Entry to be featured on Annie’s social media sites, and within other promotions and/or advertisements without prior approval, consent or compensation to you or any third party and within any time frame. You agree that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting or featuring of any Entry and reserve the right to remove any posted or featured Entry at any time and/or for any reason. By submitting your Entry, you accept all Sweepstakes rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final. You agree that you will not use the Entry for anything other than personal use after Entry submission, including no use of the Entry for commercial or professional purposes, sweepstakes or contest entry, without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
By submitting an Entry, each entrant grants, and represents and warrants that the entrant has the rights and authority necessary to grant, Sponsor an irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable license and right to exploit, edit, modify, adapt, copyright, publish, transfer, use and distribute the Entry and all elements of such Entry, including, without limitation, the likenesses of any locations and individuals embodied therein, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third party.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the above-stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses/usernames, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Automated, script, or macro Entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, or any method which subverts the entry process, will cause disqualification. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, inaccurate, incomplete, misdirected or stolen Entries, uploads, photos, or transmissions or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, or electronic.
3. Prizes (Ten Prizes): Each Prize Winner will receive one $500 Promo Code to FandangoNOW, and Fifteen (15) Free Product Coupons for Annie’s items. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $550.00 (five hundred and fifty dollars), ARV of all prizes is $5,500.00 (five thousand, five hundred dollars).
Prize description: Each prize includes the following:
1. Fifteen (15) ‘Free Product Coupons’ valued for one Annie’s item each in store. These will be mailed to the winners’ homes by the sponsor.
2. One (1) $500 FandangoNOW Promotional Code (“Code”) emailed to each winner. Code is good towards the purchase or rental of content (any format) on FandangoNOW.com and via participating FandangoNOW apps (up to $500 total value). You may be required to pay taxes separately. Code expires on 5/31/21. You must have a Fandango VIP account to redeem your Code. Fandango VIP is free to join. Credit card may be required for transactions on FandangoNOW.com. Code must be redeemed to your Fandango VIP account or entered at checkout to receive credit. One Code per transaction. Limit 1 Code per person. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced. No cash value, except as required by law. Not valid with any other offer. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If the cost of purchase or rental of content is more than maximum value of the Code, then user must pay the difference. Offer valid in U.S. and D.C., excluding U.S. territories and where prohibited by law.
Fandango Media, LLC and Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Sweepstakes. The redemption of the Code is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies.
Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Sponsor reserves right to change dates. Winner is responsible for setting up their own FandangoNOW account.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Prize[s] is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prize[s] cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value. All applicable federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the Winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Limit one (1) prize per person. No more than ten prizes will be awarded.
4. Random Drawing, Winner Notification and Awarding of Prize: Ten potential prize winner will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, on or about June 1, 2020 (“Potential Winner”). Potential Winner will be notified via email on or about June 1, 2020. Potential Winner must reply and confirm his/her full name, date of birth, complete mailing address and e-mail address within 7 days or prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days of date of notification, or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. A Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Winner”) until his/her eligibility has been verified and he/she has been notified that verification is complete.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, Administrator, (“Instagram”), Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC, partners, and their promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Sweepstakes, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries, or direct messages which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding entries and/or posts received from multiple users having the same Instagram account, the “authorized subscriber” of the Instagram account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the Instagram account by Instagram. CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. License/Use of Posts: By submitting an image to enter the Sweepstakes, and to the extent allowed by law, you grant the Released Parties a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub licensable, unconditional and transferable license to edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse your entry, tweet, name, photo, and biographical material including, but not limited to, all materials submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes in any and all media, throughout the world, and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to entrant or any third party.
7. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
8. Winner’s List: A list of winners will be posted on or about June 7, 2020 at (https://bit.ly/2WrOQIW)
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.
9. Sweepstakes sponsored by: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55440.
10. Sweepstakes administered by: Annie’s