- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more to grease the pan
- 8 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded (plus more for sprinkling)
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 2 cups sharp cheddar + more if you’re feeling cheesy
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, divided
- 1/2 chipotle smoked hot pepper
- 5 sweet potatoes
- 5 Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 cups Annie’s Cheddar Squares smashed into crumbs (plus more for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & brush a large casserole dish with olive oil.
- Melt butter over low heat in a small saucepan. Once melted, add flour and stir until combined. Stir in milk. Once thickened, add Parmesan, goat cheese, cheddar, salt, pepper, garlic and chipotle smoked pepper. Stir in half of the Cheddar Bunny crumbs.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir until all cheese is melted, then transfer to prepared casserole dish.
- Slice potatoes thinly and layer alternately over cheese mixture. Top with Bunny Graham crumbs and additional Parmesan.
- Bake for 70-80 minutes, or until a fork inserts easily into the potatoes.
(Tip: Increase oven temperature up to 400 degrees for expedited bake time.)
Click here for more recipes from Take A Megabite.