We are on a journey to save our soil through regenerative agriculture. Learn more.
Summer Fruit Crisp with Cinnamon Bunny Grahams
- 1 ½ pounds Peaches
- 1 pound Apricots
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Corn Starch
- 1 Orange, just the juice
- 1 Cup Annie’s Cinnamon Bunny Grahams
- ½ Cup Sliced Almonds
- ½ Cup Oatmeal
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 8 Tablespoons (1/2 stick) Salted Butter (melted)*
*If using unsalted butter then add a pinch of salt to the topping mix
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Wash and dry fruit. Chop into large chunks and place into an 8 inch x 8 inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup brown sugar, corn starch, and orange juice over fruit. Toss until evenly coated.
- Crush up the Cinnamon Bunny Grahams in a food processor until they are in crumb form (between 15-30 seconds). Add to a small bowl. Combine with the almonds, oatmeal, and brown sugar. Toss to combine.
- Pour the melted butter over the crumb mixture and stir to combine until moist. Top the fruit with the crisp topping so that all of the fruit is covered.
- Place in the oven on the middle rack and back for 30 minutes. Cool 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy! Try with any combination of your favorite summer fruits or Annie’s Bunny Grahams!