CHEESY TACO MAC SUPREME
Servings: about 3
Prep Time: 15 minutes
· 1 box Annie’s Homegrown Cheesy Taco Macaroni and Cheese
· 2 Tablespoons Butter
· 1/2 cup Sour Cream
· 1/3 cup Black Beans, drained and rinsed
· 2 Tablespoon Green Onions, sliced
· ¼ Tomatoes, Chopped
· ¼ cup grated Cheddar Cheese (optional for extra cheesiness)
· Salt and Black Pepper to taste
1) Boil the pasta according to the directions on the box. While the pasta is cooking…wash and chop onions and tomatoes and drain and rinse the beans (if using fresh beans then must be cooked beforehand).
2) Empty the pasta into a colander and set aside to drain. While pasta is draining…
3) Add the butter, sour cream, and Cheesy Taco cheese packet to the warm saucepan and whisk until evenly combined.
4) Add the pasta back to the pan along with beans, green onions, tomatoes and shredded cheese (if using) and stir well to evenly coat with sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Want to flex your mix-in creativity? Try adding any of these other ingredients: grilled corn, cilantro, salsa, cooked seasoned ground beef or chorizo, and guacamole!
Try making a taco by spooning some pasta into a taco shell or tortilla and topping with shredded lettuce and salsa, or top chips and have some mac and cheese nachos!
Recipe by Jennifer Vasquez
Approved by Bernie, the Rabbit of Approval