SUMMER FRUIT CRISP WITH CINNAMON BUNNY GRAHAMS
- 1 ½ pounds Peaches
- 1 pound Apricots
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Corn Starch
- 1 Orange, just the juice
- 1 Cup Annie’s Cinnamon Bunny Grahams
- ½ Cup Sliced Almonds
- ½ Cup Oatmeal
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 8 Tablespoons (1/2 stick) Salted Butter (melted)*
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Wash and dry fruit. Chop into large chunks and place into an 8 inch x 8 inch square baking pan.
3) Sprinkle ¼ cup brown sugar, corn starch, and orange juice over fruit. Toss until evenly coated.
4) Crush up the Cinnamon Bunny Grahams in a food processor until they are in crumb form (between 15-30 seconds). Add to a small bowl. Combine with the almonds, oatmeal, and brown sugar. Toss to combine.
5) Pour the melted butter over the crumb mixture and stir to combine until moist. Top the fruit with the crisp topping so that all of the fruit is covered.
6) Place in the oven on the middle rack and back for 30 minutes. Cool 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy! Try with any combination of your favorite summer fruits or Annie’s Bunny Grahams!