BERNIE'S BITES: AUTUMN PEAR PASTA
- 1 box Annie’s Homegrown Spirals with Butter & Parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 Pear
- 3 Tablespoons Pecans, roasted and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled Blue Cheese
- ½ cup tightly packed Arugula (two small handfuls)
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Boil the pasta according to the directions on the box, but use ¼ cup milk instead of 3 tablespoons. While the water is coming to a boil and then the pasta is cooking…
- Clean and dry the arugula and pear.
- Once the pasta is mixed in with sauce, then remove from the stove and set aside. Cut the pear in half. Reserve ½ for another use and core and dice up the remaining half into chunks.
- Add the pear to the pot along with the nuts, blue cheese and arugula. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Recipe by Chef Jenny Vasquez, with help from Bernie