WARM RATATOUILLE PASTA SALAD
- 1/2 cup Annie's Natural Red Wine and Olive Oil Vinaigrette, divided
- 1 cup chopped eggplant
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup asparagus pieces or zuchinni salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb. pasta shells, cooked according to package directions and kept warm
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line cookie sheet with foil. Arrange vegetables on foil.
3. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons Annie's Natural Red Wine and Olive Oil Vinaigrette.
4. Roast until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
5. Toss vegetables with warm pasta, remaining Annie's Natural Red Wine and Olive Oil Vinaigrette, and parmesan.
6. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
Serves four. Prep time: 20 minutes