TUSCAN BREAD SALAD
- 1/2 cup Annie's Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Annie's Basil Oil
- 5 roma tomatoes, chopped into 1'' pieces
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 12oz. fresh mozzarella balls
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 10oz. stale French bread, cut into 1" cubes
1. Combine tomatoes, peppers, cheese and basil in a large salad bowl.
2. Whisk Annie's Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Basil Oil in a small bowl.
3. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
4. Preheat broiler. Place bread on baking sheet and broil just until beginning to color, stirring once, about 1 minute.
5. Add bread to salad and mix gently. Garnish with additional fresh basil leaves and serve.