1 head bok choy
1 pkg. Tofu, firm cubed
2 tsp. garlic, diced
2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
8oz. baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
1 small onion, diced
1 tsp. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup water
1 tsp. crushed chili pepper
1. Wash and chunk bok choy.
2. Heat oil over medium heat. Toast sesame seeds lightly in oil. Add chopped garlic and onion.
3. Cook until onion is transparent.
4. Place bok choy and mushrooms in pan with onions and garlic, pour in water.
5. Stir and cover. Cook 5 minutes.
6. Uncover and add remaining ingredients. Simmer until desired consistancy.
7. Serve and enjoy!