SESAME GINGER TEMPEH STIR-FRY
- 8-oz. package tempeh - cut into 1" x 1/2" strips
- 1 cup carrots - julienned
- 1 cup red peppers - sliced
- 2 cups cabbage - chopped fine
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Annie's Naturals Organic Asian Sesame
1. Heat 10" - 12" skillet or wok on medium-high heat. Add oil, allow to heat.
2. Add tempeh in single layer and brown on one side approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Turn tempeh pieces over for 2 to 3 minutes to brown.
3. Add vegetables, toss, cook for 4 minutes, tossing once every minute.
4. Add one bottle of Annie's Naturals Organic Sesame Ginger with Chamomile Vinaigrette.
4. Cook 1 minute tossing constantly. Serve topped with 1/4 cup sliced scallions if desired.
Yield: 4 servings