SESAME GINGER FRIED RICE
2 cups precooked white rice (cold)
1/2 cup Bok Choy, shredded
2 Tbsp. Consorzio Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, separated
1/2 cup scallions
1/2 cup peas, frozen
1/2 cup carrots, finely diced
1/4 cup Annie's Naturals Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. Heat 1 Tbsp. of Consorzio Roasted Garlic Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large sauté pan or wok.
2. Add eggs, scramble, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan when cooked and set aside.
3. Add the remaining 1 Tbsp. of Consorzio Roasted Garlic Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil to pan, allow to heat. Add scallions, peas, Bok Choy, carrots and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add rice to pan, stirring well to ensure even distribution of ingredients. Cook for another minute.
5. Add Annie's Naturals Sesame Ginger Dressing and cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add eggs and mix together well. Serve and enjoy!