ROASTED RED PEPPER, CANNELLINI BEAN & ASPARAGUS SALAD
- 2 lbs. asparagus, trimmed and ends peeled
- 2 cans cannellini beans, drained
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup Annie's Naturals Roasted Pepper Oil
- 1/2 cup Annie's Naturals Dipping Oil
- Juice from 1/2 lemon (preferably from meyer lemons)
- Salt & freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- Freshly grated pecorino romano or asiago cheese
1. Prepare peppers by coring and placing on a hot grill or over flame of gas stove for several minutes until nicely roasted on the outside. Set aside to cool.
2. Blanch prepared asparagus spears in boiling water for 3 minutes or until bright green and barely tender.
3. Drain and run cold water over all to stop cooking.
4. Combine Annie's Naturals Roasted Pepper and Dipping Oils, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
5. Arrange asparagus, roasted peppers and cannellini beans on a large platter. Drizzle with oil mixture.
6. Grate fresh cheese over all, serve and enjoy!