ROASTED GARLIC CRAB
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 6 Tbsp. Annie's Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 4 Dungeness crabs, about 1-1/4 lbs. each, cooked, cleaned and cracked
- Salt & freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- 3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F. Heat the butter, Annie's Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic in a very large, ovenproof sauté pan over medium high heat until hot (you may need 2 pans).
2. Add the crabs (in shell), season to taste with salt and pepper, and toss well.
3. Transfer to the oven and roast until the garlic turns light brown and the crab is heated through, about 12 minutes. Toss once halfway through.
4. Pour the contents of the pan into a large, warm serving bowl.
5. Add the lemon juice and the parsley. Toss well.
6. Serve immediately with fresh bread and lots of napkins! Enjoy!