ROASTED GARLIC CHICKEN SKEWERS
- 1/2 cup Annie's Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 2" cubes
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 4 zucchini, cut into 2" cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, deveined and sliced into 2" chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, deveined and cut into 2" chunks
- 8 skewers, for grilling
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
1. Preheat grill.
2. In a large shallow bowl combine 1/2 cup Consorzio Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt, freshly ground pepper, rosemary and thyme.
3. Reserve 3 Tbsp. marinade mixture in a small bowl for basting.
4. Add meat and vegetables to the remaining marinade, coat well, and let rest for 30 minutes.
5. Remove meat and vegetables to a plate and discard used marinade.
6. Place ingredients on skewers, alternating meat and vegetables on each one.
7. Lay skewers on grill and cook turning frequently until all sides are browned, about 10-12 minutes, basting occasionally with marinade from small bowl.
8. Slide the vegetables and chicken from the skewers onto plates. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, serve and enjoy!