ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH & SAGE ALFREDO
- 1 box of Annie's Penne Pasta with Alfredo
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and chunked in bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, with more for garnish
1. Toss butternut squash cubes with olive oil and then sprinkle with salt. Spread on a cookie sheet and roast for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
2. Cook Annie's Penne Pasta with Alfredo to box instructions.
3. Stir in sage to pasta and sauce and cook for an additional 2 minutes on low heat. 4. Mix in roasted butternut squash.
5. Garnish with fresh sage.