RASPBERRY CHICKEN PENNE PASTA
- 2 cups Annie's Raspberry & Balsamic Dressing
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup assorted fresh chopped herbs: basil, tarragon, parsley and chives (your choice)
- 3 Tbsp. shaved parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
1. Marinate chicken breast in 1 cup Annie's Raspberry & Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing for 30 minutes or more in the refrigerator.
2. Grill chicken breast whole until completely cooked. Season on grill lightly with salt and pepper. (Or bake in an oven safe dish for 30-40 minutes at 375°F, until cooked through.)
3. In a separate sauté pan, simmer tomatoes, herbs, and remaining cup of Annie's Raspberry & Balsamic Dressing for about 8-10 minutes on low. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Put pasta on a plate and place grilled chicken breast over pasta. Then pour raspberry-marinara sauce over top and garnish with parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!