- 1 lb asparagus
- 11 oz can mandarin oranges - drained
- 2/3 cup carrots - julienned
- 1/2 cup red peppers - sliced thin
- Annie's Naturals Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Bring 1 1/2 quarts water to boil.
2. Cut tough ends from asparagus, cut in thirds and add to water.
3. Cook 1 1/2 minutes. Drain and rinse immediately under cold water until cool. Set aside.
4. Combine remaining ingredients with one bottle of Annie's Naturals Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing, add asparagus and serve.
Yield: 4 servings