PRIMAVERA PASTA SALAD
- 1 lb. package rotini or fusilli pasta
- 1 1½ bottles (12 oz.) Annie’s Naturals Tuscany Italian Dressing
- 1 cup frozen or fresh peas, cooked until just tender and cooled
- 1 large broccoli crown, cut into flowerets, blanched and cooled
- 1 cup or more seasonal green vegetables – zucchini, asparagus, or green beans – steamed ‘al dente’ and cooled
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup, approximately, grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½-1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¼-1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, in boiling salted water. Drain and toss with olive oil and pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Combine all vegetables together, and toss with pasta.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Add Annie’s Naturals Tuscany Italian Dressing and toss well.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley.
6. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Yield: Approximately 8 servings.
Note: Vegetable quantities are approximate and may be increased and varied according to taste.