PORK TENDERLOIN WITH POMEGRANATE REDUCTION SAUCE
- 1 pork tenderloin, approximately 1½ lbs.
- 1 8-oz bottle Annie’s Naturals Organic Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp Annie's Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½-1 cup dry red wine for deglazing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Marinate the pork tenderloin in Annie’s Naturals Organic Pomegranate Vinaigrette in refrigerator for 1-2 hours or more.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Remove tenderloin from Annie’s Naturals Organic Pomegranate Vinaigrette (saving marinade), blot dry with paper towels, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Heat Annie's Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in heavy pan until hot but not smoking, and sear the pork tenderloin in the hot oil until nicely browned on all sides.
5. Pour off excess oil and place tenderloin in same pan into preheated oven to finish cooking, approximately 15-20 minutes. Remove tenderloin from pan and set aside on a warm platter.
6. Place the pan with pan drippings over direct flame. Pour ½ cup wine into pan and whisk over medium high heat to deglaze pan drippings.
7. Add reserved Annie's Naturals Organic Pomegranate Vinaigrette marinade, and more wine if needed, and continue cooking until reduced by half. Strain into small saucepan, keeping hot.
8. Slice pork into serving pieces. Pour the warm reduction sauce over pork, garnish with cress or rosemary sprigs, and serve immediately. Enjoy!