OVEN ROASTED WINTER VEGETABLES
3 medium onions, cut into large wedges
4 small Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
1/2 lb. brussel sprouts, halved
2 medium carrots, cut into 1/2" thick pieces
3 Tbsp. Consorzio Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 branches fresh thyme
10 fresh sage leaves
2 tsp. Consorzio Dipping Oil
Salt & pepper (to taste)
8 cloves garlic, halved
1. In a large bowl toss together all ingredients except for 2 Tbsp. of Consorzio Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. Put a large, heavy shallow baking pan into the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Pour the remaining olive oil onto the hot pan and immediately spread the marinated vegetables on the pan. Do not overcrowd the vegetables.
4. Roast for 1 hour, turning several times during cooking for even browning.
5. When browned and easily pierced with a knife, vegetables are done. Serve hot.